The CNPP teams are at your disposal to carry out pre-audits (or trial audits). The purpose of pre-audits is simply to carry out a factual assessment of the readiness of a business unit in relation to the target certification criteria, by detecting any deviations without recommending solutions to them.
In order to manage their risks as part of a risk control and continuous improvement initiative, many organisations (companies, public bodies, etc.) have structured their management in accordance with recognised models (reference standards and systems).
The business unit must carry out its own assessment of its organisation using regularly scheduled audits, entrusted either to its own qualified auditors or to external auditors.
By carrying out audits, it is possible to measure management efficiency.
The audits are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 19011 standard, Guidelines for Quality and Environmental Management Systems Auditing.
Thanks to the experience, skill and qualifications of its auditors, the CNPP can carry out pre-audits, trial audits and in-house audits with reference to the following reference systems :
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System,
- ISO 14001, Environmental Management System,
- PSRE/SMSR – Road Safety Management Systems,
- BS OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
- ILO-OSH-2001 – Guidelines on Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems,
- Decree dated 10 May 2000 – Appendix 3 – Safety Management System (Seveso sites),
- CNPP-1302 – Security Management System – Preventing malicious acts and threats,
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management Systems.
The CNPP also helps companies check their level of readiness in relation to reference systems before applying to have their products and/or services certified in a given field (pre-audit).
Tel. : 33 (0)2 32 53.64 03