Your projects must integrate the operational requirements related to your business and the requirements related to risk management, whether they are regulatory or other, applicable to your activities (ICPE, ERP, Labour Code, Insurance, etc.) in order to optimise your investment.
In this context, "Risk Management" and "Compliance with regulatory or other requirements" factors must be integrated in the very early stages of the design and study of your projects.
Building on its expertise in risk management and regulations (ICPE, Labour Code, ERP, etc.), the CNPP can advise and assist you in the design phase of your projects by carrying out assignments such as:
Risk analysis and identifying the requirements applicable to the project:
This type of initiative can be applied to all the risk areas addressed by the CNPP:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Malicious acts
- Assistance in defining the functional security / safety specifications to be integrated with the project,
- Drafting the safety manual scheduled to the Building Permit application file.
In addition, the CNPP can continue to provide advice and assistance beyond the design phase and provide support throughout the lifecycle of your project from the Preliminary Project Draft Phase through to the effective start-up of your business. For example:
- for classified installations for environmental protection (ICPE): by drafting the operating licence application forms,
for Fire Safety and Security files: by helping to draft and follow up work batches relating to Safety and Security functions involved in the project (*)
(*) Fire detection, Smoke clearance, Fixed fire extinguishing systems, Intrusion detection, Video surveillance, Remote surveillance, Access Control, Mechanical protection of buildings
Examples of advice and assistance provided by the CNPP:
- Project to create an industrial site: Definition of the specifications to integrate with the project in terms of ICPE issues
- Project to convert a building into offices: Definition of the Fire Safety specifications to integrate with the project in terms of Life safety issues
- Industrial site conversion scheme: Definition of Fire Safety specifications to integrate with the project in terms of health, occupational safety, ICPE, and the Protection of property
Tel: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.50
Fax: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.84