The CNPP can help you control energy costs and carry out your Carbone® footprint assessment.
This method of taking greenhouse gas emissions into account enables an assessment of the direct and indirect emissions of a site, an industrial group, an administration or a service company.
The following emissions are taken into account :
- The emissions related to the consumption of electricity, steam, fossil or organic fuels,
- direct greenhouse gas emissions caused by a process, the diffuse losses of refrigerants (air-conditioning, refrigeration units, etc.),
- emissions involved in the manufacture of products, materials and services routinely consumed,
- emissions related to upstream and downstream freight,
- emissions related to personnel travelling,
- emissions related to the disposal of the waste created by the company,
- emissions related to the construction of occupied buildings and the manufacture of machines and tools used,
- emissions related to the use of products sold and then their disposal as waste.
Once taken into account, it is possible to have an objective vision of the main items of greenhouse gas emissions of your activity.
The CNPP can then assist you in defining action plans to reduce your emissions based on the main action levers identified.
By carrying out a Carbone® footprint assessment, you can :
- Pre-empt future regulatory obligations (in France, the First Grenelle Act)
- Have an objective vision of your main greenhouse gas emissions
- Determine your vulnerability in relation to changes in fossil energy prices and in the taxation on greenhouse gas emissions
- Take action to reduce your dependence on fossil energies
Tel : +33 (0)22.214.171.124.50
Fax : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.84
E-mail : audit.conseil@cnpp.Com www.ademe.fr/bilan-carbone