Our goal is to create trust based on the following values :
- Our independence and impartiality;
- The skills of the staff involved;
- The transparency with which decisions are taken;
- The confidentiality of the information received;
- Our handling of customer complaints
CNPP Cert. undertakes to :
- implement a management system of its activities in accordance with the requirements of the international standards ISO / IEC 17021, ISO / IEC 17024 and ISO / IEC 17065,
- maintain an organization based on our values and focused on continuous improvement,
- develop our business in a European and international approach,
- ensure the independence and impartiality of CNPP Cert. for all of its activities,
- involve all of our staff in order to create trust and in particular avoid any conflict of interest.
(excerpt from the Manual of certification activities - January 2015)
The accreditation of CNPP Cert. covers its certification activities for the following :
- industrial products under the A2P mark and conformity assessment / CE marking,
- services under the APSAD mark,
- Corporate quality management systems with the ISO 9001 standard,
- Personnel certification (IEA)
The accreditation is issued by COFRAC
The French Accreditation Committee (COFRAC) is a non-profit association within the meaning of the 1901 law, created in 1994 and recognized as the sole national accreditation body by the Decree of 19 December 2008 published in the Official Gazette of 26 December 2008, which is responsible for the accreditation of certification bodies (recognition of their impartiality and competence).
An organization that focuses on all of its stakeholders in order to provide quality services tailored to their different requirements :
- Supervision based on the advice of certification committees bringing together all of the stakeholders to keep certification alive ;
- Measuring customer satisfaction and continuous improvement ;
- Handling complaints and claims :
For key influencers / usersIf you are not satisfied with a product, a service, a person, or an organization certified by CNPP Cert., please send us your complaint in writing.
It will be analysed for admissibility and you will be informed of the outcome.
If the complaint is admissible, action will be undertaken with the certified body in question so that it implements the necessary corrective actions.
For certified bodies,If you are not satisfied with our services, please send us your complaint in writing.
It will be analysed for admissibility.
If the complaint is admissible, we shall not fail to take the necessary corrective action and you will be informed of the outcome.
Our postal address :
Route de la Chapelle Réanville CD64 - CS 22265
F - 27950 SAINT MARCEL
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a founding member of the European Fire & Security Group (EFSG), we are actively involved in certification coordination and harmonization work in Europe.
There is a high level of trust and cooperation between the different members in order to offer manufacturers a pan-European service through mutual recognition agreements.
This approach results in a simplified process for obtaining several quality marks in Europe.
Quality and technical levels are guaranteed through regular exchanges, inter-comparison tests and sharing experience and specific technical know-how.