A site unique in Europe
Thanks to technical facilities covering some 600 acres, we can combine all of the resources and skills needed to address your issues.
- Three fire halls, including the largest closed hall in Europe, capable of recreating all types of fires and locations.
- containers for pool fires up to 200 sq. m,
- 1 mobile ceiling for tests of water-based fire extinguisher systems,
- 1 calorimeter hood unique France. It can be used
- To determine the heat output of a fire by measuring the consumption of oxygen,
- determine the heat output of a fire in a store of finished products or raw materials, vehicle fire or other large-scale appliance (fire power from 10-15 MW)
- 1 explosion site,
- 1 oven to test fire shutters and smoke extraction dampers. This equipment is used to test fire integrity, ventilation tightness and insulation.