Tests on the performance of the products and systems can be carried out for manufacturers, installers, operators or contracting owners.
We have the facilities and skills to test the effectiveness of:
- Conventional automatic fire protection systems designed to protect poorly known risks (e.g. flammable liquids)
- Innovative automatic fire protection systems designed to protect known risks (e.g. water fog systems)
- Innovative automatic fire protection systems designed to protect known or less well-known risks (e.g. protection systems based on aerosol dispensers, tube fuse systems)
- Manual extinguishers and fire hoses
Thanks our long-standing experience of testing, we have all the expertise required to define appropriate test protocols in order to characterize new products and systems such as:
- New extinguishing agents
- Protection systems under development
All original solutions in terms of prevention and protection.
Here are a few examples:
- Depleted air prevention systems
- Fixed installations for the protection of island cabinets
- Fixed installations for service-station protection
- Evaluation of the performance of fire-extinguishing appliances