CNPP realizes 12% of its turnover outside France and currently has three locations:
- CNPP Benelux for its activities in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- CNPP Morocco for Moroccan and African business.
- CNPP Indian Ocean for its activities in Reunion, Mauritius, Mayotte, and Madagascar.
More than 1,300 assignments involving A2P, APSAD and NF certification systems are carried out by our technical inspectors and auditors in over 30 countries.
CNPP also has a network of business partners in the following regions:
Assignments involving risk assessments, vulnerability audits and Contracting Owner Assistance (COA) are also carried out on site.
CFPA (Confederation of Fire Protection Associations)
PREVENTION FORUMThe Prevention Forum is in charge of the technical issues of prevention and protection in terms of property insurance within Insurance Europe (formerly the European Insurance Committee).Representatives are appointed by national professional insurance federations.
In 2012, the Prevention Forum restarted its work on Sprinklers with the publication in 2014 of the reference document CEA 4001 "Sprinkler Systems - Planning and Installation."
EFSG*: harmonization of certification in Europe
CNPP is responsible for supervising its technical work. This is done through exchanges between experts and inter-comparison tests, the purpose of which is mutual recognition of members’ tests and audits. The agreements are intended to make it easier for safety industrials to have their products certified and recognized by other certifiers operating in Europe.
* European Fire and Security Group. An association of recognized certifiers in fire detection and intrusion alarm systems.
STANDARDIZATION WORKCNPP is involved in standardization work at the European level (CEN-CENELEC) and in monitoring ISO standards at the international level.
List of standards committees in which CNPP is active:
- Fire detection system (CEN TC 72)
- Alarm system (CENELEC TC 79)
- Fixed firefighting systems (CEN TC 191)
- Secure storage of cash, valuables and data media (CEN TC 263).
- Manual means of fire-fighting equipment (CEN TC 70)
- Doors, windows, shutters, building hardware and curtain walling (CEN TC 33)
Le musée du Louvre Abu DhabiThe Louvre Abu Dhabi commissioned CNPP teams to provide contracting owner assistance in fire detection and security / intrusion alarms.
Koniambo Nickel SAS in New CaledoniaSeveral first response training sessions were provided at KNS.
The venture is exceptional in technical and human terms, the challenge being to create a learning environment and implement the extensive logistics required to do so.
VINCI Construction Grands ProjetsVINCI Construction Grands Projets expressed the need to increase staff knowledge about the fire safety standards applied to its international activities.
Our teams of instructors were backed by the CFPA network (Confederation of Fire Protection Associations) by providing training courses on French, English, American and Russian regulations...
In the same section:
Back to the page "CNPP Overview"