Assessment of robustness to digital attacks
As soon as a safety system is "connected" to the web over an IP network, it runs the risk of a cyber attack.
A digital attack is usually carried out via corporate communication networks, and the consequences of these attacks can result in the unavailability of hardware and / or systems, loss of data integrity, or the confidentiality of the information exchanged.
The method and its different stages:
- Vulnerability analysis: list of intrinsic flaws and weaknesses of communicating hardware
- Testing using potential attacks to confirm the vulnerabilities and identify their impact
- Criticality level vulnerability analysis in terms of ease of attack and severity of the impact (from denial of service to complete takeover)
- Assessment report to prioritize the vulnerability treatment plan
Examples of hardware that can be assessed:
- Video surveillance: cameras, digital video recorders,
- Contrôleur Access control: readers, controllers,
- Alarm control centres and transmitters
- Fire Safety System (FSS)
Why assess the robustness of your products to digital attacks?
- To differentiate and promote your security equipment with your end-customers or installers
- To benefit from the advice of neutral and impartial experts experienced in security
In the same section:
Back to the page "Our Tests"