Cybersecurity: Assessment of robustness to digital attacks
ENSURING THE ROBUSTNESS OF YOUR SECURITY:SAFETY PRODUCTS AGAINST CYBER-ATTACKS
A cyber-attack is usually carried out via corporate communication networks, and the consequences of these attacks can result in the unavailability of the equipment and/or connected systems, the loss of integrity of the data or that of the confidentiality of the information stored or exchanged.
Why to assess the robustness of your products to cyberattacks ?
- To have a global approach to assessing security functions and their robustness to cyber-attacks.
- To promote and differentiate your security equipment with your end-customers or installers.
- To benefit from the advice of neutral and impartialsecurity experts.
The method of assessment and its various stagesCNPP invites you to benefit from the assessment methodology developed by its business and cyber-security engineers in order to analyse the vulnerability of your safety/security equipment.
- Vulnerability analysis: drawing up a list of weaknesses and intrinsic flaws of the communicating equipment, of the communication protocols used and of the softwares managing them.
- Targeted computer attacks carried out to confirm the security vulnerabilities and to identify their impacts.
- analysis of the criticality level of the vulnerabilities in terms of ease of attack and severity of the impact (from denial of service to complete takeover).
- Assessment report with which to prioritize the treatment plan for the security vulnerabilities.
OUR TRUST CERTIFICATIONS CONSIDER THE CYBER-SECURITY DIMENSION @
Choose the NF&A2P and/or CNPP Certified "electronic security products" certification.
- For your access control: readers, controllers…
- For your IP cameras, digital video recorders…
- For your alarm control centres and alarm transmitters
Choose the A2P " building locks" certification.
- For your doors and connected doors locks
- For the installation and maintenance services of electronic security system.
In the same section:
Back to the page "Our Tests"