Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
The CNPP Electromagnetic Environment Laboratory is backed by:
- Its experience of over 10 years in the field of electromagnetic compatibility testing - EMC
- Its COFRAC accreditation (immunity: see accreditation No. 1-0064, scope available on www.cofrac.fr)
- Technical equipment of the highest order.
- radiation fields up to 3 GHz, maximum value of the field: 50 V/m at 3 m, 200 V/m at 1 m on the ground plane;
- lightning impact tests up to 7kV for pulse waveforms 1.2µs/50µs and 10µs/700µs;
- Rapid transient bursts up to 4KV;
- Bulk current injection (BCI) and induced fields;
- electrostatic discharges up to 30 kV;
- voltage sags and brownouts.
- Conducted and radiated disturbances up to 13 GHz;
- smacking, flicker, harmonics.