A decision-support solution for Facilities Classified for Environmental Protection (ICPE)
Class'IC®© : A decision-support solution for Facilities Classified for Environmental Protection (ICPE)The overhaul of the nomenclature for Facilities Classified for Environmental Protection (ICPE) (introduction of 4xxx headings) related to the transposition of the Seveso 3 directive incorporating the consideration of the EC regulation on the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures (CLP) came into force on 1 June 2015. It affects the ICPE classification of the activities of any plant, whether it falls within the scope of Seveso or not.
Your goals :
- Determine the comprehensive ranking of your establishment under the ICPE nomenclature and categories applicable to a specific activity and/or the presence of hazardous substances / mixtures.
- Assign an ICPE category to each hazardous substance or mixture used, according to the new classification criteria.
- Determine the Seveso status (high threshold and/or low threshold) for your plant.
Our solution :We have developed Class’IC®© software, enabling you to :
- Determine the comprehensive ranking of the plant under the new ICPE nomenclature :
- 1xxx headings (hazardous substances / mixtures that are not dangerous and operations implementing hazardous substances / mixtures);
- 2xxx headings (activities);
- 3xxx heading (specific activities covered by the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED) and;
- 4xxx headings (Hazardous substances / mixtures under the Seveso regulation);
- Automatically allocate for each hazardous substance / mixture an ICPE category based on the hazard indications, including in cases of multiple degrees of danger for the same substance / mixture;
- Automatically determine the Seveso status applying the direct upper threshold and cumulation rules, incorporating the possibility of applying the 2% rule.
In addition to acquiring Class’IC®©, our consultants can assist you at various levels: :
- Ascertaining the ICPE classification and Seveso status of your plant;
- Training in the use of Class’IC®© and support in its implementation.
In the same section:
Back to the page "Our strenghts"