A contingency can have serious consequences for the survival of a business (accident affecting people or the environment, loss of utilities, withdrawal of a product, loss of a sole supplier).
The implementation of a business continuity plan (BCP) is a strategic choice which consists in implementing an operational emergency solution for the identified disaster scenarios.
- Ensure the sustainability of the company's vital activities (control the consequences and limit the impacts of major endogenous and exogenous contingencies),
- Financially assume its share of liability for the contingency and facilitate the transfer of production to (an)other site(s),
- Protect the company from a loss of activity which can be fatal in highly competitive branches of industry,
- Boost its image with respect to its customers, suppliers and partners..
We assist you during the different phases of the BCP :
- Vulnerability analysis
- Definition of the framework and purpose of the BCP (restart of activities)
- Definition of the structure of the BCP
- Drafting of the BCP
- Support in setting-up the BCP and experimental testing.
In the same section:
Back to the page "Evaluation et gestion des risques, vulnérabilité incendie"