Health and Impact Study
- An analysis of the initial state of the site and its environment.
- An analysis of negative and positive effects, direct and indirect, temporary and permanent, in the short, medium and long term of the facility on the environment.
- An analysis of the cumulative effects with other known projects.
- A search for compensatory measures for the nuisance caused by the facility.
- An analysis of Best Available Techniques (BAT).
- An analysis of site remediation requirements.
- A non-technical summary.
In the same section:
Back to the page "ICPE"