Studies and R&D
FIRE ENGINEERINGWe have recently developed our skills in the behaviour of flame structures. As specialist in fire engineering, we are now able to model the structural response of a building subject to a fire scenario.
We are carrying out R&D work on:
- The modelling of fire-water interaction,
- The modelling of evacuation conditions and time necessary for evacuation,
- Cohabitation between sprinklers / natural smoke clearance
The Flumilog method is the result of many full-scale tests of warehouse fires to collect quantitative data and compare the calculation methods of the key stakeholders involved in the project.
SECURITY ELECTRONICSIn addition, our teams are working on the following themes:
- the vulnerability of IP networks;
- the definition of an evaluation procedure for CCTV cameras based on the international standard IEC 62676-1-1.
In the same section:
Back to the page "Innovation and R&D"