European and international cooperations
CFPA (Confederation of Fire Protection Associations)
PREVENTION FORUMThe Prevention Forum is in charge of the technical issues of prevention and protection in terms of property insurance within Insurance Europe (formerly the European Insurance Committee).Representatives are appointed by national professional insurance federations.
In 2012, the Prevention Forum restarted its work on Sprinklers with the publication in 2014 of the reference document CEA 4001 "Sprinkler Systems - Planning and Installation."
EFSG*: harmonization of certification in Europe
CNPP is responsible for supervising its technical work. This is done through exchanges between experts and inter-comparison tests, the purpose of which is mutual recognition of members’ tests and audits. The agreements are intended to make it easier for safety industrials to have their products certified and recognized by other certifiers operating in Europe.
* European Fire and Security Group. An association of recognized certifiers in fire detection and intrusion alarm systems.
STANDARDIZATION WORKCNPP is involved in standardization work at the European level (CEN-CENELEC) and in monitoring ISO standards at the international level.
List of standards committees in which CNPP is active:
- Fire detection system (CEN TC 72)
- Alarm system (CENELEC TC 79)
- Fixed firefighting systems (CEN TC 191)
- Secure storage of cash, valuables and data media (CEN TC 263).
- Manual means of fire-fighting equipment (CEN TC 70)
- Doors, windows, shutters, building hardware and curtain walling (CEN TC 33)
In the same section:
Back to the page "International"