CEA 4102 eBook
Requirements and test methods for Foam Proportioners for Sprinkler Systems according to CEA 4001
These CEA-Specifications specify requirements and test methods for these foam proportioners:
- by reference to the European Standard for Foam Systems (EN 13565-1) or
- detailed description of additional requirements and test methods in these CEA-Specifications.
This non-binding standard has been developed by prevention bodies, under the initiative of the insurers or their representatives grouped at European level in the Insurance Europe Prevention Forum.
The prevention bodies are:
- ANPI asbl, Belgium
- CEPREVEN, Spain
- CNPP, France
- DBI, Denmark
- FPA (Fire Protection Association), United Kingdom
- VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH, Germany
The Ebook is a protected file that should only be read with the free Adobe Digital Edition software.
We advise you to download the software and check it is correctly installed on your computer before making any purchase.
Rights associated with this ebook:
- Consultation on two computers or mobile terminals
- Copy and paste: 10 pages authorised per month
- Print: 12 pages
The eBook contains 01 to 60 pages.