DVD Where there's smoke there’s danger (subtitled)
Translated and dubbed into English. Subtitling in French for hearing impaired.
Through three short modules, this new film recalls why smoke is dangerous, how to behave when a fire breaks out, what appliances help to clear and evacuate smoke, and the physico-chemical characteristics of smoke.
- DOMESTIC FIRES : Interviews with victims, fiction, reconstructions show the importance of properly reacting right from the start of a fire, and the value of smoke detectors in the first module.
- FIRE IN THE FIRM : The second module presents the smoke extraction appliances that help to ensure the safety of people in the company.
- “UP IN SMOKE!” : Why is smoke so dangerous? What consequences can it have? These are the main questions addressed by the third module.
This is a demo video whose image is compressed and encoded with mentions and a translucent logo. It can not be used in training . This video is available provided that your network administrator has given you the rights . Our products for sale are excellent sound and visual quality.
Target public :
- Trainers, training organizations
- Safety managers, QHSE managers
- Business managers (SMEs, SMIs), skilled workers, employers, site managers, operators
- Workplace Health and Safety Committee members
- OSH engineers, consulting engineers, prevention organizations
- Second response team members, team leaders
- Fire-fighters (prevention and planning departments, instructors)
- Local authorities, town halls
- Consultants, auditors