Our quality commitment
To offer you the best possible service in terms of professional qualifications, we have undertaken a continuous improvement process, to comply with our commitments to our customers and partners and meet the expectations of trainees.
- Each of our professional qualifications demonstrates the acquisition of a new skill, level of knowledge or ability to perform a function.
- Our CNPP qualifications means a company or government department can rely on a resource with a technical, managerial or operational skill that has been examined by a jury of professionals, experts in their field and with complementary profiles: insurers, safety managers in industry, the service or public sectors, representatives of manufacturers and installers of safety appliances, consultants providing support for organizations in their safety management...
- In the interests of transparency, the examination procedure of our skills training courses are defined in the examination regulations issued at the start of training.
98% of the courses that we provide meet the professional expectations of the trainees
♦ The French Professional Certification Agency for Training Organisations (OPQF) :
♦ The LRQA Certification Body :
|Early in 2014 the OPQF renewed CNPP’s professional certification as a training organization for the next four years, based on the analysis of legal and administrative criteria, criteria related to its human resources and equipment, and criteria related to customer satisfaction.
|CNPP’s training activities have been ISO 9001 certified since 2005. In July 2014, LRQA awarded ISO 9001 certification to CNPP for the next three years, after a complete audit of its production activities and support services.
To ensure the smooth operation of our training programmes, our trainers and instructors are selected according to the following rules:
- those responsible for each risk area must meet two requirements: hold a higher education diploma on the area in question and prove they have for more than 5 years’ operational experience in a company in risk prevention and management.
- 800 specialized security and safety instructors design and provide the training, from tenured training staff, to consultants and engineers, technical managers, system designers, corporate executives and prevention specialists, lawyers, firefighters and risk inspectors, to name but a few Their skills perfectly match the sector concerned and the situation of the client company. In addition, each year we invest in the professional qualification of our own employees with continuing education, representing more than 4% of our payroll.